Saturday, April 08, 2006

Train Travel: Reaching Late - Is it my fate or just coincidence ?

I am vexed these days to travel by train. Whenever, I travel by train to any destination - no specific location, the train reaches late. Yesterday night I boarded Cauvery Express to Bangalore. The train left Chennai Central at 9:55, as usual late by 10 minutes from its original time of 9:45. I was asleep (sort of) in the small side upper berth with my legs folded :-(( No other go. Suddenly when I saw the time as 3:40 AM, got down and sat in the lower berth. To my surprise, the train reached Bangarpet at 4:00 AM. It has to reach Bangalore Cantonment at 4:00 AM. What a pity ? Once again, the train boarded by me will reach its destination late. This is not the first time, whenever I travel by train it reaches its destination late. What to say? Is it my fate or just coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home