Sunday, January 08, 2006

Financial Technologies - A mistake

Financial Technologies - What a stock this is ? I remember spotting this stock in 2002. I was searching for a stock which is into software development for securities industry (brokerage). I identified it ? and bought it. Do you know at what price this is trading now ?? Rs.1300. I bought it at Rs.23.50 - Just look at the price.

But, my bad luck sold it in a week's time. Again, something told me this is going to be a multibagger. Bought a good quantity, again sold it in a week's time. But, if I had held on to it. I would have been a millionaire.

Who to blame ? Myself only me. I have made so many mistakes in the market by buying stocks cheaply after researching them, but selling them for a profit of few rupees. I think I didn't have the patience and discipline to hold my picks for longterm then.

Maybe I didn't have confidence on my research then. But, a few years after all my penny stocks are trading atleast 5 times more than the prices I bought.

GTC Industries - I was so confident about this stock in 2004 and was asking all my friends to buy it. But, nobody did. I repent now, I bought it and sold it again. This stock is trading at Rs.180 now. Man 18 times !! Awesome. So many stocks like that..... Modiluft, GV Films, Mcdowell, Kingfisher Holdings, Lloyd Steel.......

I took a resolution last year that I will stick on to the stocks which I research and have conviction. It paid off. I did make a good call on Indian Rayon, Nilkamal Plastics, Mid-Day Multimedia, Jyoti Structures etc., This list is also long.....

Think I have good time or good luck. My picks are working. Again, I am trying to identify a few penny stocks to hold for a long time and reap its benefits. I am researching Thambi Modern Spinning Mills, GV Films, Fischer Chemic. If anybody has anyother sound companies, please let me know.

Have a great year ahead !! Happy Investing !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home